Careers at Lenane Precision
We now have an exciting opportunity for a
What the role entails:
- Assist in the preparation of customer quotations.
- Collate and verify all required information prior to logging work packages on to ERP.
- Responsible for issuing drawings and documentation.
- Maintain and update all job schedules, including verifying deliveries of required materials & consumables.
- Tracking estimated time & material versus actual
- Contract Review
- Tracking on time deliveries
- Assist in the implementation & completion of various engineering projects as they arise.
What you will need to succeed
- 3rd level Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering qualification, minimum Level 6
- Organized individual with a constant focus and attention to detail and strong planning skills.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
- Excellent IT skills and Proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and as part of a team.
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter- can work on one’s own initiative.
- Be Innovative and takes ownership
- Show drive and determination with an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Legally permitted to work in Ireland
It would be an advantage if the candidate had 1+ years’ experience as an Engineer in a similar environment and or Lean/ Six Sigma.
Competitive renumeration package for the right candidate.
This is a full time role and the starting date April, 2021.
To apply click the link below or email: