Careers at Lenane Precision
We now have exciting opportunities for:
FIRST YEAR APPRENTICESHIP VACANCIES
Lenane Precision Ltd have vacancies for Toolmaking Apprentices.
Lenane Precision Ltd. has been operating in Shannon, Co Clare since 1994. We are a progressive precision component manufacturer utilising modern CNC equipment to produce precision components for the Aerospace and Medical Device industries worldwide and are AS9100 and ISO9001 Certified.
A Toolmaker Apprentice will be fully trained in setting up, programming and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. You will have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings with a knowledge of geometric dimensions and tolerances. You will have the knowledge of selecting high speed cutting tools and establish speeds & feeds to suit.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-motivated, with excellent time management and organisational skills, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Enjoy working with your hands, attention to detail, good at problem solving.
- Minimum Educational requirements: Junior Certificate with Engineering/Technical drawing an advantage.
Toolmaking Occupational Profile
To apply click on the link below or email:
- Programming complex 5 axis parts using Hypermill
- Create set up instructions for operators.
- Communicate with operators who will use the programs.
- Verify completed programs by running simulations.
- Determine sequence of operations in a program.
- Choose cutting tools that will be needed / Determine stock machining sizes required based on machining strategy.
- Analyse existing programs and modify for increased efficiency.
Qualifications and experience:
- Min 3 years experience as CNC Programmer/Operator.
- Min 3 years experience in 2D modelling, 3D modelling and drafting using SolidWorks / Hypermill.
- Good knowledge of machine set up, fixturing, tooling
Permission to work in Ireland is required, Lenane Precision Ltd will not offer sponsorship for Work Permit for this role.
To apply click the link below or email: