Careers at Lenane Precision
Production Supervisor – CNC Turning
Lenane Precision Ltd. has been operating in Shannon, Co Clare since 1994. We are a progressive precision component manufacturer utilising modern CNC equipment to produce precision components for the Aerospace and Medical Device industries worldwide. We are AS9100 and ISO9001 Certified.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our CNC Turning Dept.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor will be responsible for the CNC Turning Production process in line with AS9100 and ISO9001 standards The successful candidate will be required to guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organising workflows. In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. You must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should also be able to optimise day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner. As a supvisor it is necessary to have excellent organisational and leadership abilities, be results-driven with the ability to communicate clearly and work as part of a team.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to team.
- Organise workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
Min 5 years Experience in CNC Turning role:
- Extensive experience in programming, preferably with Fanuc controllers
- In-depth knowledge of M codes and G codes required
- Ability to programme direct from the controller using either conversational or G codes.
- Able to operate Multi axis machines with Sub-Spindles and Twin Turrets.
- Ability to work with various types of material from Cobalt Chrome, Titanium, Plastics and Stainless Steel.
- In-Depth understanding of geometric tolerances
Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment producing quality work to a high standard.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar lead role
Advanced skills in MS Office
Fluent spoken and written English
Competitive renumeration for the right candidate.
Please apply with CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org